It's been storming the past few days, and when the weather cleared up it couldn't decide if it wanted to be summer or fall. The result was damp, lukewarm air, the kind that makes you chilly one moment and sweaty the next. Still, I definitely welcomed the break from the rain. With my blog so shiny and new I'm impatient with the poor weather when all I want to do is add more content. In the future I'd like to invest in indoor photography lighting, but for now I'll make do when the sun shines (or at least when it's not pouring).
This dress is more thrifted goodness, courtesy of a St. Vincent de Paul in Michigan. The fabric is heavy and stretchy and creates a flattering silhouette without being clingy (I hate cute dresses that are too clingy - I buy them and they never leave the closet). I shop carefully secondhand and don't like to break the bank, so it's great finding items of boutique quality at a discount. They're just extra satisfying to slip into.
I love the sixties mod vibe, with the slinky structure and bold, mosaic-style print. With enough luck someday I'll do a matching sixties hairstyle that my baby fine hair won't reject after an hour.
I hope you have a great day!
What I'm wearing
Dress - Blu Sage
Purse - thrifted, no tag
Shoes - thrifted, no tag








No comments :
Post a Comment